August 23, 2010

Photo shoot from a Central Saint Martins styling course in 2008

In 2008 I did a styling course at CSM called Fashion Styling for 16 - 18 Year Olds. At some point during the course, we were divided into groups and each group did a photo shoot. I was lucky to be put in a group with three really nice girls: Laetitia from France, Theodora from Greece, and Troy from England. We did a fashion spread called Child Gone Wild. Here are the best pictures from the spread.
Photo taken in a hotel near Piccadilly Circus. Dress: ChloƩ (I think), blue shoe: Topshop. Model: Letty

Models: Letty and myself

Model: Letty

Model: Letty


One of my favourite t-shirts: a caricature of Kaiser Karl with a fan in his hand. Model: Letty

Model: courageous Troy


Models: Troy and myself

Model: Troy




Our classroom at CSM (not a part of the spread)

Photo credits: Laetitia Moormann, Theodora Marlas, Troy Jamm Bohn, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment