January 4, 2011

The Other Karl

I'm off to the Canary Islands for a week so while I'm away, I encourage you all to take a look at the amazing stylist/fashion editor, Karl Templer's work. He's worked with everyone from Alexander Wang to Christy Turlington and I especially love the work he's done for Interview and Vogue Italia.

Here are some of the awesome pics that Karl has worked on.


Eva Mendes for Interview. Shot by Mikael Jansson for the August 08 issue.
(Below) Pics from a controversial spread called: "Super Mods Enter Rehab". Shot by Steven Meisel for the June 07 issue of Vogue Italia. In my opinion it's insane and freakin' genius!






Agyness Deyn for V shot by David Bailey for the Sept./Oct. 07 issue
 Photo credits: Superficialdiva.com, OcularOasis.blogspot.com, tfs

No comments:

Post a Comment