November 24, 2010

Valentino for Gap - cool ruffles or khaki hell?

As I've written previously, the Valentino designers have collaborated with Gap for a capsule collection. It will launch this coming Saturday in London (Dover Street Market and the Gap on Oxford St.), Paris (Colette, obviously) and Italy.

Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have made a military style, khaki coloured collection - but with the ruffles that I asked for, when I first wrote about the collection. I like it, but what do you guys think of the collection? Too green? Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Denmark at the moment so I won't be able to try on a pair of the cool ruffled cargo pants..
Then again, I just bought all that wasn't sold out online from the Lanvin for H&M collection yesterday morning: two t-shirts, a dress, and a lipstick.

Well, back to Valentino for Gap, here are some pictures from the collection.



Photo credits: Eurowoman.dk, Huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment