October 5, 2010

From Paris with Loads of Luggage

When my friend and I planned to go to Paris from Friday to Monday in the beginning of October (during FASHION WEEK!) I told her, that I HAD to take advantage of the fact that it was fashion week and take some pics for my blog. Lucky for me, she’s semi fashion interested (meaning: she knows who the Alexa bag is named after, but doesn't recognize Vogue editors) so she accepted it, and I started finding out where to go during PFW.
We ended up going to a fashion fair called Rendez-Vous in 2nd Arr. where I met up with designer, Eugene Lin, who I met during London Fashion Week, and who I’ve interviewed recently. – I’ll post the interview on Net-a-Nanna during this week. We also went to see the happenings outside the John Galliano show in 2nd Arr. where we saw fashionistas, celebs, models, etc. Finally, we walked around the Jardin des Tuileries looking for fashionistas for a little while, but we only found a few.
I would also like to use this opportunity to suggest taking a look in Vogue Paris’ 90th anniversary issue with a sexy Lara Stone on the cover. It’s amazing and huge, and it was the reason why my luggage was a tad too heavy when going back to Denmark – it was totally worth it, though!
Stay tuned for pictures and articles – below is Janet Jackson and Stones’ guitarist, Ronnie Wood, with girlfriend Ana Araujo coming out of the backstage door after the Galliano show.

Janet Jackson in the middle of the paparazzi chaos

Ronnie Wood


Ronnie's girlfriend, 30-year-old Brazilian polo player, Ana Araujo

No comments:

Post a Comment