October 14, 2010

Biggest B-day Wish: A Sketch by Hernandez and McCollough

I'm currently making my birthday wish list (my birthday's in November) and I'm trying to come up with exciting stuff to wish for even though most of my top wishes are impossible to fulfil: amazing stuff from the SS11 collections such as a biker jacket from Burberry Prorsum, dresses from Lanvin, and black snakeskin pumps from Proenza.

But if I was allowed to make ONE wish for my birthday (and it couldn't be stuff like world peace, discovering a cure for cancer, etc.) it would be a personal greeting card from Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough accompanied by a sketch of theirs. Not only are they in the group that constitute my favourite designers (I can’t choose just one label, so I have a few) but they make absolutely stunning sketches. This photo was taken by Tommy Ton for his great blog, Jak & Jil:


Sketch from Proenza Schouler's SS11 collection


No comments:

Post a Comment