September 2, 2010

LANVIN X H&M!!!

And Nanna loooves Lanvin.
Even though I’m not able to pick my absolute favourite high-end fashion label, I must say that Lanvin has been a long time love of mine. Alber Elbaz’ ability to create flattering yet wearable pieces for real women and his talent of integrating colours into his collections – colours I didn’t even know I liked before seeing them on Lanvin’s catwalk – have often made me wonder how the h*ll I would be able to buy all of those amazing ‘have-to-haves’ (and given me a recurrent empty bank account).

This is why I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED to see that Lanvin is the new label to collaborate with H&M. I recommend marking November 23 in your calendars at once – this is the day when 200 stores worldwide are filled with what I expect to be exquisite prettiness. Watch the video below.


“I think I loved the idea that H&M was going luxury rather than Lanvin is going public.” – Alber Elbaz in the video.

Btw folks, Alber Elbaz’ way of pronouncing ‘Lanvin’ is the RIGHT way.




Photo credits: Eurowoman.dk, CounterfeitChic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment