August 25, 2010

Giovanna Battaglia, final load

Coats & Jackets

GREAT coat! Use Giovanna as inspiration when using a statement piece of clothing: go all-black so it doesn’t look confusing or over done.
And I love the way that she always changes her hairstyle so it goes with her outfits.

I don’t like the bag and the v-neck for this outfit, but impeccable shoes, coat, and dress.

Bold and beautiful. Giovanna shows that you can wear leopard print with other colours than just black or grey. Great choice of bag too.

Of course she rocks fur too!

I don't know where this lovely coat is from, but I adore its Valentino- and Giambattista Valli-ish style.
Notice the detail between the instep and the heel on the shoe.


Signorina Battaglia, I salute your style!


Photo credits: FashionCoup.com, Swinging-Paris.com, Image74.webshots.com, Styleblog.ca, nsm02.casimages.com, 28.media.tumblr.com, Accidiosa.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment